So, you have just received a gorgeous flowers and wondering what to do next?
- If your flowers came covered in plastic it is better to remove it.
- Try to keep the arrangement away from extreme temperatures,as they can quickly dry out under the impact of heat or cold.
- It's better not to place flowers near the fruits and do not put them in places with a lot of sun.
- A lot of flowers will last longer in cooler conditions.
- Don't forget to add water to a vase with flowers. If the flowers came in a basket, box or another container with foam add a little bit of water every day.
- If you see dead or wilting stems immediately remove them.
- Pay attention to your water, when it gets cloudy it is time to change it.
- Cut stems at an angle about one, two inches from the bottom, this allows them to better absorb water.
Share this post