As we always say "Don't be simple, be creative". If you really want to impress the woman of your heart you would need to spend some time on planning a beautiful romantic date. Bur don`t worry, we are always here to help.
First, stop by at NE Flower Boutique and pick up gorgeous fresh flowers for your date. Or you can have them delivered few hours before the date start. Don't forget to include a card with a message like "I can't wait to see you".
We picked few options, on how you can impress your lady.
1) Riverside ice skating and dining. Start your date by gliding hand-in-hand across the ice at the Blue Cross River Rink Winter-fast at Penn's Landing.Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head just up the river for lunch or dinner at Moshulu, where you can enjoy breathtaking views, delicious fare and crave-worthy cocktails aboard this fully restored, four-masted sailing ship.
2) An Art Stroll and Dinner. It’s easy to fall for the vast collections of Renaissance, American and Impressionist art alongside the blockbuster exhibitions at the Philadelphia museum of Art. Know what else will make you swoon? A romantic dinner at Umai Umai, an intimate Japanese restaurant just blocks away from the PMA. This BYOB is known for its fresh sushi – including inventive designer rolls – and its personal atmosphere.
3) Science, small plates and cocktails. There are plenty of opportunities for romance at The Franklin Institute. Sneak away to the Fels Planetarium where you can stargaze with your loved one or take a walk through The Giant Heart, a long-time favorite and the perfect place to declare your feelings. Next up: Square 1682, featuring New American cuisine with a wide array of small plates and artisan cocktail options.
4) A two-state date from aquarium to beyond. Your date begins in New Jersey at the Adventure Aquarium, home to hippos, seals, fish, a Little Blue Penguin exhibit and a Shark Realm that will leave you holding your partner tight. Next, head over the river and into the great state of Pennsylvania for dinner at Old City’s Han Dynasty, serving endorphin-spiking dishes like dry-pot fish, tofu with ground pork and rabbit and peanuts in chili oil.
5) A journey from above.There may be no prettier way to take in the natural sites of southeastern Pennsylvania than by coasting over them in a hot air balloon. Enjoy your choice of a sunrise or sunset tour by The United States Hot Air Balloon Team. Continue your scenic day with a drive on Bucks County’s River Road, and leave time for dinner at the 18th-century Black Bass Hotel complete with expansive picture windows that overlook the water.
Share this post